The Daily Crocheter page is not coming up correctly

All things crochet!
atamsing

The Daily Crocheter page is not coming up correctly

Postby atamsing » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:10 pm

I guess this is the best place to bring to your attention that I have been unable to correctly open The Daily Crocheter for about 2 weeks now. For a while both The Daily Crocheter and The Daily Knitter didn't work. The Daily Knitter is now working ok. I do not understand the problem. Everything is to the left and the wording is very light and hard to see. When clicked on the computer 'works' for a few seconds and then stops but nothing changes. I am at a loss to know what to do. Is this your problem or is it mine? I have not had problems with any other pages. This happens no matter how I get to the page - through a link from you, another group's link or I type the web address in myself. I tried to attach a print screen but was unable to as none of the types I was able to make were allowed. Please assist.
Angie

mooma6

Re: The Daily Crocheter page is not coming up correctly

Postby mooma6 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I have not had a problem with either crocheting or knitting coming up correctly. Can't imagine what could be wrong.

fibreshck

Postby fibreshck » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 pm

No probs here either...sorry I can`t help you.

Joyannerose

Postby Joyannerose » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm with you. For a while it wouldn't work at all. Now I can get the new pattern of the day. Can not get the one for members only. Seems like everything I click on - nothing happens, or I get the same page! Very annoying. I'm surprised I finally got this up. How do you get the other free patterns?

editor
Site Admin

Postby editor » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks for the comments. Are you continuing to have trouble? Try reloading your browser and clearing your cache. We have a new look and you might not be seeing the latest version of us.

rmt21563

Postby rmt21563 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 pm

mine hasn't worked for two weeks, I never had a problem before, any ideas?

rmt21563

Postby rmt21563 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

rmt21563 wrote:mine hasn't worked for two weeks, I never had a problem before, any ideas?

mine hasn't either

Return to “General Crochet Discussion”