What are you crocheting today?????

All things crochet!
fibreshck

Re: What are you crocheting today?????

Postby fibreshck » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi there pldrake.
Crystal palace yarn is not very well known here in the U.K.
I only know of a couple of web-stores that sell it.
www.yarnmarket.com
www.yarndex.com
Your latest project sounds so sweet and i`m sure it will look great even with a yarn substitute :)

blccrafter

Postby blccrafter » Sat May 01, 2010 12:00 pm

I am currently crocheting a baby blanket with a pattern from lion brand jamie yarn. I am always looking for new patterns on baby blankets. I seem to be stuck on this one pattern because it works up quickly. I have done this pattern so many times I could probably do it with my eyes closed. :D

bendonald

Postby bendonald » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am

i'd say make scarfs. they're easy to make, and fast. plus you can add your beads to them and all to personalize and indiviualize each.

crochetter_smori

Postby crochetter_smori » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Moomers wrote:I was working on a scarf for my boyfriend who is an avid snowboarder and hunter. He requested it to be orange and black but that seemed too Halloween-ish to me, so I'm crocheting orange thread in with the black yarn.

What a great idea! I never thought of doing something like that. Now I will have to go home and try it out! Thanks!

elkaye

Postby elkaye » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 am

I'm hooked on Amigurumi and am currently making a monkey. It'll be done tonight and I'll be moving on to a Zebra! :D

twisted_sista

Postby twisted_sista » Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 am

Today I am working on a bikini! Can you believe it? I have lots of patterns for the top, but am still looking for an acceptable pattern for the bottom. Does anyone know of a good 'hipster' bottom pattern? I found lots of 'string' bottoms, but this bod needs more coverage. ;)

Pat P.

Postby Pat P. » Sun May 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm making a flower appliqued baby afghan out of worsted weight yarn and a hat and booties out of fingering yarn, also with floral appliques for our grand daughter who we expect in mid July. For her big sister who is six I'm making a simpler version of the same 3 pieces for her baby-doll. Am also making a 3-piece buffet set out of size #3o Cream color for my sister. Not too fancy, just classic pineapple rounds. One is 15" and the outer two are 9".

bevq

Postby bevq » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I am working on one of my Market BagPacks that I sell and on a pumpkin hat for our newest grandson who is due in early October! :)

That pattern is here if anyone wants to try their hand at it! :D
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevs-pumpkin-hat.html

Bev

Return to “General Crochet Discussion”