Hi!

Post an introduction and meet other forum members,
aquamarine

Hi!

Postby aquamarine » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Im Diana -aka aquamarine from Florida. I have been crocheting this time for almost 10 years. I first learned crochet back in 1977 when I was pregnant with my second baby. I crocheted for a little while , then stopped for several years. I picked it back up in 2004. It was like starting new because I forgot so much
I am a great grandmother of 2, grandmother of 8, and mother of 5. So I never run out of projects to do. I also learned how to knit a few years ago, but Im not as good with it. ;) Happy crocheting /knitting!

karenjoe

Re: Hi!

Postby karenjoe » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello, Diana!
One of my favorite gems/colors is aquamarine, by the way! What part of FL are you from?

My name is Karen, and I'm a knitter from Long Island, NY. No grandbabies, but I'm going to be a great-aunt 3 times over next year - unless, of course, someone else in our large brood surprises us with some "good news" before the end of this month! :) After working for what seemed like an eternity on a full-size cardigan for one of my nieces, creating baby things is going to feel like a snap!

Welcome to the Forum...and happy holidays!

-Karen

Return to “Introduce Yourself”