Missing front-page knitting pattern

Ask and answer questions about knitting patterns.
SpinKitty

Missing front-page knitting pattern

Postby SpinKitty » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm

There have been no patterns for board members in the free crochet archive for the past month and a half. Now the front page knitting pattern is missing (at least second day, now). Are the editors ignoring us? Are they having real-life problems? What's going on?

fawnscrafts

Re: Missing front-page knitting pattern

Postby fawnscrafts » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

I am a crocheter, and I have had problems, like the other crocheters with the pages on the crochet side also.

The owners have been given messages and ignored them.

The last two weeks patters have changed but not daily.

We do not get a daily pattern either.

Right now I am print screening all of the complain pages and the home pages with the promise of a pattern and the blank 'stare' we get instead of a link to the patter.

If, by next week, or a little after that, there is no response or the site is still on it's nosedive, I will be contacting all of the advertisers about this.,

I feel if we have to read and/or click the ads we should get what we came here for and the advertisers should get what they have paid for.

I know that some thought this was the hurricane, but this has been going on most of the summer.

I did ask the owners if there is a problem and if they should hand this over to someone else, or even sell the site.

And if this were actually a free patterns site, I would not complain, but this has ads paid for the patterns and the time the owners are to put in adding the patterns daily.

We are bombarded with the ads, which is not a reason to complain, except we are not getting what we are promised either.

I will be print screening all of the parts of the knitting half that would be needed to show the advertisers what is going on.

Mike123

Re: Missing front-page knitting pattern

Postby Mike123 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi,

Yes, sorry about this. We had been updating the front page through September 30 but neglected the forum. This will all get fixed this week.

If you have any other concerns, please email us at webmaster@dailyknitter.com, which should work.

Return to “Discuss Knitting Patterns”