Pattern of the Day

All things crochet!
EmelieJ

Pattern of the Day

Postby EmelieJ » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

If there is a broken link with the pattern of the day , is the pattern stored anywhere else?? Today is the Square Bottom Bag but when I clickon the link, it says the blog has been removed.. any ideas??

crafty grandma

Re: Pattern of the Day

Postby crafty grandma » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

If you read my other posts, you will see that this site is no longer maintained by the people who started it. Frequently, the free pattern links are so old that the pattern has been removed from its website or the page was moved to a new address. Since the free pattern page here is computer generated from a database, no one is keeping the information up to date. It does no good to report broken links or missing patterns. I have been trying to get the webmaster's attention for months and have never gotten even an acknowledgement that I had tried to contect them. All you can do is enjoy the free patterns that still work. Eventually, they will start repeating because no new patterns are being added to the database, but that takes long time. It's too bad really because this started out as a very well-managed site. I guess the moderaters just found it too much trouble.

EmelieJ

Re: Pattern of the Day

Postby EmelieJ » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

thanks for letting me know.. what a shame

Return to “General Crochet Discussion”