Hi Everyone!!

Post an introduction and meet other forum members,
dreamdropsjoy

Hi Everyone!!

Postby dreamdropsjoy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Everyone!!

I'm the latest to join. My name is Debbie....dreamdropsjoy. I live on the stateline of Illinois and Wisconsin. Which is frozen tundra right now. Its cold.

We have a farm on the stateline with horses, goats, dogs and cats. I also own a coffeehouse in our little rural village.

Hubby and I have been married for 41 years and we have 3 daughters. Heidi, Holly and Heather.

I teach crocheting in our coffeehouse and I'm a beginning knitter.

Nice to be here and looking forward to making new yarnie friends. ;)

jenny-pooh

Re: Hi Everyone!!

Postby jenny-pooh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

Hi, Debbie!

OHHHHH! You have goats!!?? I love goats, we used to raise them but we've slowly dwindled down and now only have one, her names Leah :D

Also I love cats, I'm a definite cat person, I get it from my mom!

Well, anyway welcome to this forum, I hope you like it here. I look forward to hearing from you and reading anything you care to write about!

Again welcome!

Jennifer
Cuties Craft Corner Blog, stop by for a visit.

http://cutiescraftcorner.wordpress.com

CherylAnn

Postby CherylAnn » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:20 pm

hello Debbie and welcome to the group too...Iam a newbie too...newer then you but I love this group so far...so many interesting patterns and items to read...will be here for days I think just reading one after the other!!lol
welcome and I hope to talk to you soon...
KnitHugs to you
CherylAnn :P

karenjoe

Postby karenjoe » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello, Debbie -

Nice to hear from you! For some reason, I was kinda shy about introducing myself when I joined - now I can't seem to shut up! :lol:

I'm a self-taught knitter and live on Long Island, New York, with my husband and a roomful of yarn!! I've been trying like heck to stay away from the LYS's and yarn sites - but I just got an e-mail that LionBrand.com is featuring 20% off purchases over $30... :!:

Wow, 41 years married...a rarity these days - congratulations!

It's not quite a frozen tundra here on The Island, but Old Man Winter seems to be here on an extended visit - although I did hear that it's supposed to reach the 50s by Wednesday...sheesh.

When I decide to join The Crochet People, I'll keep you in mind!

Take care,

Karen

Return to “Introduce Yourself”